Front Facade, October 1996
This photo shows the front facade as it appeared in October, 1996, immediately after it had been tuckpointed. There are holes in the facade where additional masonry work needs to be done. None of the wooden trim has yet been restored. In the foreground is the stump of a pine tree. To see how this tree looked when it was alive, see `May House, 1936,` a photo in the May Family Album section of this archive. In the old days, the May Farm was called `The Pines.` Our original plans called for a display showing the rings of the stump. However, we subsequently discovered that the stump was decayed, so that idea was shelved.

Next Photo ===>>

Return to May House Restoration Index 4

Return to Photo Archives Index

© 1997 DMF Software